What is embroidery?
Embroidery is the traditional method of decorating fabrics with threads however we have an army of automatic machines rather than the by hand process from which it originated.
Embroidery offers a clean and professional finish and can be used on a wide range of products including Bags, Headwear, Beanies, Scarves, Towels, Blankets, Jackets and other Apparel. The key to achieving a great embroidery job is in the digitising of your logo, and we spend the time to make sure that your logo looks the best it possibly can.
What are the benefits of using Embroidery?
- Stock on site
- Simple one stop shop
- All in-house
- 79 Barudan heads in-house
- Only use the best 1st class threads
- Quality digitising of your logo
- Up to 15 thread colours per logo
- We have doubled our in-house capacity for fast turnaround time